Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
PLEASE NOTE: Production of equipment (orders submitted to 3rd party suppliers) will not begin until a signed copy of this quote/order is received with the required 25% deposit (if applicable). All non-stock items, major equipment and special order items from 3rd party suppliers require a deposit. Special requests for items and changes to your order must be in writing or on an approved change order form. Once the equipment is completed, prepared for shipment and shipping costs have been determined a final invoice will be submitted for payment. Invoice must be paid in full and all payments confirmed by accounting before order will be released. Credit Card Payments may require an additional 2.5% fee of purchase. (Due to freight and parcel carrier schedules, please allow up to (3) business days for actual order pick up by carrier after your order has been released by accounting. UNLESS LISTED, NO FREIGHT, SHIPPING, INSTALLATION OR TAXES ARE INCLUDED. A 50% DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED ON EQUIPMENT ORDERS. PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE BY WIRE TRANSFER, ACH OR CERTIFIED CHECK. NO RETURNS ALLOWED ON SPECIAL ORDERS, ELECTRONIC PARTS OR ANY CUSTOM ASSEMBLY. ALL RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 20% RESTOCK FEE. Returned Check Fee $30.00